Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brooks Brothers starting a Branded College Line



List of "preppiest" schools to be featured:

1. Harvard
2. Princeton
3. Stanford
4. Cornell
5. Georgetown
6. Vanderbilt
7. Boston College
8. Notre Dame
9. The U.S. Naval Academy
10. Auburn
11. University of Virginia
12. New York University
13. Ohio State University
14. Universities of Alabama
15. University of Georgia


I realize that these are all large schools and they want to reach as much fanbase and alumni as possible, but I question some of the picks, Ohio State for example. No Duke? Ole Miss? Navy but not Army? Unless there were licensing conflicts, I don't see why these schools were left out while others included. Except Yale, which is absent probably because that crosses into J.Press territory. Nevertheless this should be an interesting line. But I have a feeling it would be too Abercrombie for any true tradster to wear.

Source:
Fashonita.com

3 comments:

  1. Now I wish I went to any of those schools!

    http://annicabenning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was accepted to Auburn...should've went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needs more University of Texas at Austin, but you know, I could be biased.

    Hook 'em etc.

    ReplyDelete